– The Exemplary Physical Education Curriculum™
The Exemplary Physical Education Curriculum (EPEC Classic)™ is a comprehensive and flexible K–5 physical education and physical activity system leading to physical literacy for learners:
- More skill
- More confidence
- More motivation to be physically active today and tomorrow
Learning happens every minute of the school day; make every minute count with the EPEC Classic™ system.
EPEC Classic™ is the cornerstone of Comprehensive School Physical Activity Programs (CSPAP)
Physical education is the foundation of CSPAP and physical education teachers are natural leaders to increase physical activity across the day.
EPEC Classic™ bundles mix and match resources for outcome-driven physical education and nutrition reinforcing physical activities with across-the-day resources for physical activity. EPEC™ can boost school success while reinforcing healthy eating and physical literacy. Strong on learning and ahead of the curve, use EPEC™ in one or more of these ways:
- EPEC Classic K-5™ — a comprehensive physical education system with grade-level benchmarks.
- NEW! EPEC Classic K–5™ print-your-own CD — select and organize content for lessons and physical activity planning
- EPEC Classic K–5™ Skill Animations — superior visual demonstrations of locomotor and object control skills to develop student mastery at any age, with both right- and left-handed depictions
- EPEC Classic K–5™ Comprehensive Bundle — for the physical education cornerstone and across-the-day reach of CSPAP, the comprehensive bundle includes K–5 boxed curriculum, print-your-own PDFs CD, skill animations DVD and FitBits™ classroom physical activity and nutrition brain boosters.
- For added flexibility, EPEC Classic K–5™ individual objectives are available to strengthen existing programming or to meet special needs.
Effective and easy to use, EPEC Classic™ is:
- Visually rich, available with posters and animations
- Consistent with 2014 national Physical Education standards
- Bundled to meet needs
- Ready for CSPAP, with physical activities and FitBits™ for the self-contained classroom