– The Exemplary Physical Education Curriculum
Quality Physical Education Makes a Difference
The Exemplary Physical Education Curriculum (EPEC) is a K–12 curriculum created by some of the best minds in kinesiology, motor development research, and instructional design.
Unlike competing products, which are heavy on physical activity but light on physical education, EPEC provides both—students engage in physical activity while learning and demonstrating competencies that are measureable and aligned with national standards.
And it is what students achieve—the skills, knowledge, and confidence that students take away from their EPEC classes—that empower and enable them to be physically active adults.
This emphasis on teaching, learning, student feedback, and data collection is what sets EPEC apart and makes it the product of choice for schools, administrators, and physical educators who want effective Physical Education.
Why is Effective Physical Education Important?
With effective Physical Education, students can:
- Learn many ways to be physically active and make good nutrition choices
- Master skills necessary for various sports and activities
- Find physical activities they can enjoy now and throughout their lives
- Set personal goals, track progress, and measure success
Please wait a moment while the video loads then push play.